Thursday, 13 February 2014

WORKSHOP: Design & Make your own Necklace!

Last summer I ran a little workshop at Creative Biscuit, a lovely ceramics cafe local to my parents house in London. Now I am running a second 2-part workshop, where you can design and make your own necklace from scratch! I'll help you think about the layout, engraving and overall design of the piece, and then you can go nuts and create something totally unique. I'll engrave the design for you, and then the following week in the second workshop you can assemble and add the finishing touches to your design (sanding, finishing, paint, glitter, varnish - as little or as much as you like). 

The workshop costs just £30, and that includes all your materials, tools and the laser cutting. Creative Biscuit is super easy to reach, just a 2 minute walk from South Woodford station on the central line, so wherever you are in London, it's not too far!


(above) An example of how you can turn your drawings into a unique piece of jewellery...

I'd love to see you there, so if you fancy booking a place (spaces are limited!) then click on this link;



If you have any questions about the workshop at all, please send me an email! 

katerowlandillustration@gmail.com

Kate
x

1 comment:

  1. Love your work and your blog! Wish I lived closer to go to the workshop!
    Fabulous :)
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete