Monday, 27 January 2014

Twenty-Fourteen

It's been a long time since I last posted anything on this blog, as the past few months have been a whirlwind of Christmas madness! But now it's a new year and time for a fresh start, so I'm going to attempt to be more consistent at writing my blog and sharing photographs of my work. 

In September I made the move from London to Bedfordshire, to live with my lovely boyfriend, Tony. It's been quite a lifestyle change! I've really warmed to living in a quieter location close to the countryside - it's great for cycling and looking at the stars. Also, it's only an hour out of London by train, so I never feel very far from my hometown. My new studio space in our flat is brilliant - it's cozy yet bright and airy at the same time. It also feels like the equator in comparison to my old garden studio during the winter months!




From top to bottom:
- My desk looking unusually tidy
- Systematic production of earrings
- Traffic Jam of Breaking Bad RV brooches

I'll be posting more photos and news very soon! Ta-ta for now,

Kate 

x

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow, I love your work soo much! As a fellow illustrator I salute your work, must get some of these pieces for myself soon! Hello from a new follower :) xx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete