Thursday, 17 October 2013

Markets & Events!

Christmas is rapidly approaching now, which means it's market season. I usually forget to announce any events on here (oops) but as you can see I'm trying my best to be organised this year! If you get a chance, do come along to one of these events and say hello - I love chatting about my work to customers, and it's great to meet the people who are buying my work.

Saturday November 2nd - Makers Boutique Market - Brighton.

Sunday 3rd November - Wooden Jewellery Workshop - LOIS, Peckham, London.

Thursday 14th + Thursday 21st November - Design & Make Jewellery Workshop - Creative Biscuit Cafe, Woodford, London.

Saturday November 16th - Bright N' Crafty Market - Brighton.
Saturday November 23rd - Makers Boutique Market - Brighton.
Saturday 30th November - Craftaganza - Brighton (TBC)
Saturday December 7th - Makers Boutique - Brighton.
Sunday December 8th - Crafty Fox Market - Brixton, London.

See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment