Monday, 22 July 2013

Necklace Workshop this Thursday!

Hello! This Thursday I am running a jewellery design workshop at Creative Biscuit Ceramics Cafe in South Woodford. You'll be able to design, make and customise your own wooden necklace! I'm really excited about this event as it's definitely something I'd like to do more of in the future. The cost of the workshop is £20, and for that you get all your materials, tools and 2 hours of design based fun! There is also tea and cake to keep us going through all the hard work :)

If you'd like to book a place then follow this link;


If you have any questions please get in touch!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Someone mentioned to me that you might be doing another of these workshops sometime soon, is that true? I hope so! Thank you

    ReplyDelete