Monday, 1 July 2013

Frankie + Oh Comely

I am terrible at keeping up to date with this blog; this last bit of news is well over a month old! So, last month, the delightful Frankie magazine did a little blog post about my work. It was lovely to see, and definitely boosted my sales down under (Frankie is an Australian magazine). You can read the blog post in full here.

The described my work as 'wonderfully nerdy' which made me laugh! I guess it's true...


A while back I was asked if I wanted to be involved in a jewellery feature for Oh Comely. This dreamy lifestyle magazine is a beautiful publication, filled with photography, stories and illustrations. I've never used models before, or photographed my work being worn, so I was very excited to see the outcome! Sadly this image didn't make the editors cut, so my work was not in that issue of the magazine. I guess it's just one of those things!  

Photographer: Liz Seabrook.





No comments:

Post a Comment