Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Blog & Buy Sale - Summer Wishlist!

The Blog & Buy Sale Summer Wishlist is now live, and I'm very happy to have two items featured! My Twin Peaks Mountain cufflinks and 'Diane' Twin Peaks brooch are both involved.


I've made a little selection of some of my favourite items below (a wishlist within a wishlist, if you will). It was hard to choose as there are so many great products for sale!



Clockwise from top left;

Adorable 'Little House' necklaces by BethMadeThis; This notebook case is such a good idea, and any excuse to buy stationary... 'Leather Notebook Case with Moleskine' by Pine Grove Leather; I'm obsessed with bananas recently - 'Peace, Love & Bananas' print by Print Basement; Last but not least, 'David Meowie' print by Mr Peebles - because I've seen it so often and it still makes me smile!

What are your favourite items?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment