Wednesday, 1 May 2013

New Sign!

As the weather is finally starting to get warmer, taking part in outdoor markets has become much more enjoyable! I've also had the chance to make some new signs and display materials for the stall. Creating a good display seems to be an ongoing project for me - I'm always getting ideas from other stallholders and shops. 

This wooden hanging chalkboard sign is great, as I can easily change the text or logo. I'm currently making mini chalkboard price signs to match!



These boxes I bought from The Little Village, a great little store in Chingford. They sell traditional children's toys and display them on antique furniture and shelving, which is also for sale. Such a nice idea, as the interior of the store is always changing. I picked up all these boxes for about £25!

No comments:

Post a Comment