Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Arrested Development - New Collection!

I've been giving away a few (very obvious) clues over Twitter recently about a new collection that I'm working on... 

... ta - da!

Arrested Development! This show is one of my all time favourite US comedies. There's nothing better than a dysfunctional bunch of characters, and the Bluth family are exactly that (see also: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia). The characters are ludicrous and brilliant, and despite some very taboo running themes (erm... incest), the show is consistently hilarious throughout. Honestly there is not a single episode that is not funny. 

Over the next few weeks I'll be showcasing my new Arrested Development Collection before it goes on sale in my Etsy shop. Look out for Blue Men, frozen bananas and stair cars! The range will consist of brooches, earrings, pins... and more.

If you haven't seen it yet, the first 3 seasons are on Netflix, and the 4th premieres on the 26th May. The collection will be launching a few days before, and I'll be doing a special giveaway competition to coincide with the premiere, so keep an eye out! Now, in the words of G.O.B.....

COME ON!!!




2 comments:

  1. Yay, its finally coming back! Looking forward to seeing your collection.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete